Friday 6 December 2013

A nail design easier than it looks!


I know it seems that it took me a lot of time and patience to do this nail art but you'll be suprised when you find out how easy it is. Here is a step-by-step picture.
First I painted my nails light blue and then vertically covered a part of a nail with dark blue. Then I just used dotting tool to added dark blue dots along the side of the dark blue part and light blue dots along the side of the light blue part. I finished by adding smaller dots: light blue ones on dark blue area and dark blue ones on light blue area. You can easily recreate this design even if you don't have a dotting tool - just use a toothpick or end of a bobby pin. Fell free to give this design a try and let me know what do you think about this manicure. :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the step by step on this nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Your manicure looks great. kiss
    http://byelenas.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dots! I love dots!:)
    Thanks for tutorial because at first it really seemed to be difficult:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome, I hope you'll try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice model, I like the colors combination :)

    ReplyDelete